Martin Stroud -

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Marion

Martin Stroud -

Post by Marion »

Just received this one:

I have accepted to pay you the sum of £425 for a week duration starting 12th of october.
There is one apartment i paid £3200 for in IRELAND before i change my mind to contact you immediately i saw your advert.The agent as agreed to send a certified cheque in your name and you will deduct the cost of the apartment and also send the remaining balance to me via MONEY GRAM.If this is okay with you do get back to me immediately with yourinformation as listed below for me to instruct my client to issue the payment in your name as soon as possible.
Hope to read from you soon.

NAME : To be written on the cheque
ADDRESS: Where it will be sent to
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
PHONE NUMBER:

Thanks and have nice day,
NB: I am given you compensation £50 for this favour and entrust this amount with you."

Obvious but thought I'd post it for info. I could not identify which site it came from as it had 'payment' in the subject line.
No need to go far to shop 'til you drop - just go next door to Chanel. http://rueparadis.monsite.wanadoo.fr/