Free Advertising

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
reddevil

Post by reddevil »

i have just advertised for 12 months at no cost, check it out. No payments required
Normally we charge a flat rate of only £145 per year or £199 for two years - One of the lowest rates online. However until our official launch in October all rental advertising and all additional services are totally FREE.
Firefly999, can you clarify if you have just started to advertise with the sites and can avail of 12 months free advertising if you register before the official launch in October? Or how did you manage to get 12 months free?
Cheers.
--------------------------------------------------
What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?
paolo

Post by paolo »

F1REFLY999 wrote:The website was fully listed but the www. was removed by the forum admin :!:
I tend to do this to sites I don't know or trust, so that there isn't a link to them. This is because I don't know what naughtiness they might be up to in their SEO, and Google penalises you for linking to 'bad neighbourhoods'. I know this is less convenient, because you can't just click on the name - you have to copy and paste into your address bar after the www.
Paolo
Lay My Hat