Check out my site

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
andilubio

Post by andilubio »

Hey guys, I´ve been thinking for some time that my website is so-so, don´t ask me why...maybe because its lacks some keys elements.(I´m no webmaster my self)

Because of that I´ve emerged myself in looking for professional advice. What do you think? is the page cool looking, and its just a matter of some tweaks?

What I also have in mind is getting a professional photographer up to the villa and taking some good shots at the villa, which I think is key right now also.
www.nuevespigas.com Villa in Casarabonela, Malaga. Spain

9 rooms, 18 people. private pool
Nothing

Post by Nothing »

Hi andilubio

Just wanted to say I really like your photos of your property - bright and clear and I like the feel of your website - it's user friendly.

I can't seem to get to the Album page from the Dates & Rates page - it doesn't do anything when I click on it.

Good luck with it all - I know how much work it is!
Lori Martin

Comments on web site

Post by Lori Martin »

Hi andilubio,

I like the look of the main photo with the navigation in the "reflection". However I think that should be the only place you use the reflection on the photos. For example the Rooms page has a couple of photos lower on the page. I think that's great, there should be photos of every room. However I think that the lower photos should not have the reflection bit. It takes away from the main nav, and it uses resources for not much in return.

Also please consider putting an interesting caption with your photos. It may be obvious that the photo is a kitchen but not that you have the 6 burner Wolfe professional.....
Lori Martin
**Newbie with LakeHouse - still setting it up!!**