Pre written e-mails

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
mario

Pre written e-mails

Post by mario »

How do I go about pre written e-mails,I have outlook express,how do I set the e-mail up so I can re-use it.

Also what do you sugggest should be in them,apologies if this is on the forum somewhere.
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

You could either just write it and save it as a draft and keep using or save it on Notepad or Word then just cut and paste into a new message. Unless someone has a more relevant idea?
Sue
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Mario,

Using Word or Notepad you could create and save as many pre-written e-mails as you like. You would use them in Outlook by clicking New Message then Insert File and take your pick. Alternatively, within Outlook you could create the pre-written e-mails as Signatures and Insert whichever one you want.

Play around with the options and all will become clear (as mud?).

Alan
mario

Post by mario »

Thanks Alan,In knew I could save on notepad or whatever but wondered how I could do it within outlook,cheers all.
Clexane

Post by Clexane »

Mario,

You can just highlight, copy from an old email and paste into the new email. So after you have written a few responses you nevr need to more than update them in the future.

This is what we do.
So you wanted a holiday home in france ...

www.villaemmanuelle.com
reddevil

Post by reddevil »

...or just save the template in your Outlook Drafts folder, then copy and paste the message 20 times. Then you only have to add the name and whatever other unique details and hit the Send button.
--------------------------------------------------
What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?
mario

Post by mario »

Cheers thanks all.