They obviously don't need the bookings!

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
harcourtv57

They obviously don't need the bookings!

Post by harcourtv57 »

I have just had a very nice e-mail note from a lady in Australia who made an enquiry about our acccommodation - she said that she now has made arrangements to stay with friends - but wanted to thank us for the way we dealt with her enquiry. She said that of all the apartments in the area she contacted, we were the only one who responded

Nice to know that it was appreciated even if it didn't result in a booking - and sorry to say that her experience mirrors our own when enquiring recently for self catering accommodation for ourselves .. ... :roll:
judyc

Post by judyc »

How lovely to get a reply like that.

After all the ones who never bother to come back, it gives a bit of a warm glow and the feeling that it is always worth the effort after all!
Don Ciccio

Post by Don Ciccio »

Lets hope they tell others about you and recommend you at least.
harcourtv57

Post by harcourtv57 »

It gave me a warm glow :) after the frustration of those who never bother to respond even after a follow up e-mail
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

How lovely for her to have the manners to reply like that Harcourt. It helps so much to keep us sane when we receive a comment like that.

Interesting that your competitors seem a little lacklustre in responding. I often wonder why people bother to get involved in the rental business when they can't be bothered to even reply politely to enquiries.

Mouse
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
Don Ciccio

Post by Don Ciccio »

Mouse wrote:I often wonder why people bother to get involved in the rental business when they can't be bothered to even reply politely to enquiries.

Mouse
x
Ditto!
dublin13

Post by dublin13 »

nice to see some people have manners when you go to a bit of effort for them. bet for that 1 thanks be a lot of people who wont bother thanking you before you get your next thanks