Bookings for 2006.. How's it going?

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
de Orellana Plantagenet T

Post by de Orellana Plantagenet T »

Dear Divine Mrs M.

Of his sisters, we must not forget Miss Mabel Ethel Helmingham Huntingtower Beatrice Blazonberrie Evangeline Vise de Lou de Orellana Plantagenet Saxon Toedmag Tollemache-Tollemache,

and ...

Miss Lyonesse Matilda Dora Ida Agnes Ernestine Curson Paulet Wilbraham Joyce Eugénie Bentley Saxonia Dysart Plantagenet Tollemache-Tollemache."

Regards,

Léone Sextus Denys Oswolf Fraudati-filius Tollemache-Tollemache de Orellana Plantagenet Tollemache-Tollemache.
DivineMrsM

Post by DivineMrsM »

Bizarre! :lol: :lol:
Lynne
for Metropolitan Retreat in London https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/6712284
and
Le Cheval Blanc in France https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/6714302
ashtondav

Post by ashtondav »

I bet they both married double-barrelled-named hubbies to add a couple more names. Somehow doubt it was 'Smith 'n Jones', though...
Sometimes i sits and thinks - and sometimes i just sits...
gh

Post by gh »

It's that time of year now, all the deep cleaning done, little jobs coming to an end and the guests arriving soon.
Best of all, the reward for our hard work is, money, begins this weekend for us and then every two weeks. 8)

Now I remember why we do it. :P
cromercrabholiday

Post by cromercrabholiday »

One of my wife's bosses started working through the alphabet with kids, first ABC, second DEF, surname G until it got to number six, who he wanted to name Quentin Roderick Sextus but his wife preferred Quentin Roderick Zebedee!

John
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

John, my hubby's middle name is Quentin, everyone asks him what the Q is for. He usually tells them Quasimodo.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Well, guys, I don't know about 2006, but my head is spinning. Just when you lot are looking forward to a quiet spell, my bookings are starting to pile in for the Winter. I've had 4 enquiries today alone, one definite booking, one refusal cos it had been booked half an hour earlier, and two checking flights and transfers first. I think I'll get one of those for definite. Once more, a guest had a problem reading the paypal page, and couldn't see the link to pay without a paypal account. What I need is a bookmark to a sample page so i can talk them through it if it happens again. I ended up sending my hubby an invoice for our xmas break and doing it that way.