What do you think??!!

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
lehcar

Post by lehcar »

Thanks Jane
We hope to have the second week of our 2 week trip in May to relax there....can't wait to finally enjoy it!
:)
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Know the feeling - haven't even sat by our pool yet, let alone swum in it! I think putting in heating would help, further down the line, though I'm sure that's not a problem over in Greece.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
lehcar

Post by lehcar »

Oh no! I thought you would have had many a week by that gorgeous pool!

We have had central heating put in as being one of the Ionian Islands we are quite a way north compared to the other Greek islands and it can get pretty cold in Winter, the mountain that is on most of our view pictures gets covered in snow!!
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Hi there,

I've just made the effort and registered as I just had to tell you what a fabulous site you have! A touch unusual but very easy to navigate, fabulous photos and what a stunning house and location!
The only slight criticizm is duplication of some of the photos......otherwise fantastic!!

I'm in the process of setting up my website but haven't quite finished it yet, nothing like yours at all!

Kathy
lehcar

Post by lehcar »

Hi Kathyg

Welcome to the board!
Thanks for you lovely comments.

Can you let me know what you mean about duplicate of photos....where?
Basically there is one big photo album. You click on a small image within the website - this comes up bigger within a photo album, you can then choose to scroll through each image or close - go back to the site and then if you click on another image the album opens once again........maybe this is a bit confusing do you think?
Would appreciate your opinion............. and anyone elses, thanks.

Your house looks very lovely by the way!

Rachel
:D
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Hi Rachel,

Have to say WOW! again on going through your photos a 2nd time!

Duplications I think are:
Main living room has 2 shots of the same view, one portrait, one landscape, I don't think both necessary - landscape one is best.

You have 2 shots of the dining table inside and I think one would be enough, the 2nd one is best. You also have one where the table is not laid and although the light is good I don't think you really need 3 photos of the dining area.

Views from the balcony, although I know you want to show every possible view they're a bit samey - I don't think the 2nd one is necessary.

Sunrise views, the 2nd one is far superior and I think you should have only that one.

Cavo Liakes restaurant I don't think needs 2 photos.

Hope you don't think this is picky but there are more than the usual amount of photos to go through and you've got so many stunning ones that I don't think you need to dilute them with duplicates.

Happy Saturday!!

Kathy
lehcar

Post by lehcar »

Thanks for that Kathyg!

I see what you mean now.....not actual duplicates - but different shots of the same thing when one is sufficient.......I think I found it difficult to choose - so thought more was better than none I suppose. I took so many pictures it was hard enough to decide on the few that are on the site!

Thanks again, maybe I'll delete a few.

:)