another one for review...

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Babnik

another one for review...

Post by Babnik »

I've had the site up for about 8 months now, and it basically is there to record the renovation of the house and gites...and will ultimately become the rental website!

www.afrenchdream.com

Steve
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Hi,whereabouts are you (ish).I'm sort of floating around the Gironde estuary area,south of Mortagne.Your house looks to have huge potential :wink:

www.thepetitmanoir.com
Babnik

Post by Babnik »

We're just south of Jonzac, Charante Maritime. surrounded by Cognac/Pineau vineyards!
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Ahha-if you draw a line west of Jonzac up to the coast,that's where we are.We can't be very far apart? Almost neighbours!! :wink:
Giddy Goat

Website review: a French Dream

Post by Giddy Goat »

Hi Babnik, the website is just great. It looks so professional, and I love its style which is very visually pleasing, plus the super 'France' logo. The text is lively, funny and chatty, the photos are lovely, and once you're ready to rent, your website will be a really effective puller, I'm sure.

No negatives - though a tiny technical point: the diary. On my screen, stretched to its maximum, I still had to scroll sideways to read each sentence.

Bonne chance with the renovations!
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
Babnik

Post by Babnik »

thanks for the comments...it's the first website I have ever written, and I agree some of the scrolling could be better. I'll keep trying. Unfortunately I've had to lose the France logo, as to reduce the amount of scrolling, I had to use the space for the site name.....I'll try and fit it in somewhere else!