Looking to rent 2/3 bed apartment Croydon August 2010

For topics that are specific to the UK and Ireland, please go here
angela59

Looking to rent 2/3 bed apartment Croydon August 2010

Post by angela59 »

Hi All,

First post on this forum so hello to everyone. If anyone has or knows of an apartment/house preferably south of croydon or outside towards Addington village that is suitable for a family of 4 for rental for 1 week to 10 days commencing 5th August 2010, could you email me details on attride@eircom.net.

Many thanks

Angela59
Angela59
Nightowl

Post by Nightowl »

I remember seeing a house in Beckenham for rental on one of the listings sites... that's not a million miles away - probably about 15 mins from Croydon/Addington Village ( I live quite near Addington, in West Wickhaml, just a minute from the Mad Mile which leads to Addington so I know the distances.

I'm on hollies in spain at the mo with a very limited internet access (which I use up by looking on LMH!) but when I get home I will take a look and see if I can find the link to it - Just can't remember what site it is on.

Otherwise, you could try the Coombe Lodge hotel - not sure what their rates are but they are not hugely expensive - they might do a discount for 10 nights. Very near to Croydon/Addington.
Nightowl
Forever going one step forwards and two
backwards......
angela59

Post by angela59 »

Hi Nightowl,

Thanks for that - just back from Spain myself! Was looking for self catering though as 4 of us in the family and also one granmother - so if anyone knows of self catering - would be grateful.

Many thanks

Angela59
Angela59
Nightowl

Post by Nightowl »

I have pm'd you.
Nightowl
Forever going one step forwards and two
backwards......