Proactive and Inactive Owners!

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

I save almost all our common responses with Gmail's "canned responses" function, so when people ask for alternative accommodation, I can give them everything they need in just a couple of clicks. Very useful, and I know it has generated bookings for the other owners in our area.

I always appreciate a grateful response (and I do get them -- perhaps you've been unlucky, TC?), but I certainly don't expect it and it doesn't make me mad when I don't get one. Letting things like that get to you is a recipe for a frustrating experience as a rental owner.
Brooke
enid

Post by enid »

Gmail's "canned responses" function
Just had a look for this but couldn't see it - can you point me in the right direction please?
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

It may be a lab which you'll have to enable, but once it's working it will be just to the right of the "attach a file" link on the send message screen.
Brooke
enid

Post by enid »

Thank you I've found it and set it up brilliant - hadn't really explored Google Labs before.

Sorry about the thread creep