telephones?

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
marcus

telephones?

Post by marcus »

This is a good one...they ask that I send them 5 mobile phones before they come to my 'hotel'. Not just any old mobile phones, they even tell me what model they require. What do you think? Genuine booking? There's not even a mention of overpayments or Western Union. I'm not sure why a few words are in French and the rest in English.

I am Mr. henryguibert General manager and person in charge for a travel agency located in Africa precisely in ivory coast. For that my collégues and me for business in your country and precisely in your hotel, we wanted to come come for a stay de(10Jours), as from (10November with the 20November).

Reserver us 3chambres double+5chambres individual, done invoices it to us these rooms, then we have need for one service:

etant in your hotel we would be to oblige to communicate evec our collégues who will not come, therefore we would need de(5telephones Nokia Mark 8800), to add them on the invoice of the chambres), and to send them before our arriving, which want to say that we would need that before arriving it in your hotel.
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Marcus, I think you should win a prize for that or something. That one is just fabulous. :lol:
Brooke