Daily Express Ad

Using press and magazine advertising, brochures, mailings - old hat or still cost-effective?
apexblue

Daily Express Ad

Post by apexblue »

Thinking of putting a 4 line ad in Daily Express or Daily Mail on Saturday. Anyone done the same?
It is better to remain quiet and have one think you are stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt....

The biggest mistake we make in life is thinking we have time.
Windy

Post by Windy »

I get emails offering me lineage ads in the National papers just about every day but I've never taken them up. I'll be interested to hear if it works.
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

I've done this before, with the Telegraph, complete waste of money.
CarolineH

Post by CarolineH »

I had a full page review with photos done in the Mail on a Sunday travel section in 2004 (I think) with URL addresses and phone numbers - not a single enquiry!!! :shock:
French Cricket

Post by French Cricket »

In my UK days I had small ads in both Guardian and Sunday Times weekend pages - Guardian brought a couple of bookings, no more (not sure they even have a section for ads these days), Times brought zilch. But - the Sunday Times travel editor came to stay and from that time on we got lots of little mentions, which did bring bookings. So you never know ...
NewquayGetAway

Post by NewquayGetAway »

la vache! wrote:I've done this before, with the Telegraph, complete waste of money.
Same here not a single enquiry :(