Another yahoo, but .fr this time

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Emdee

Another yahoo, but .fr this time

Post by Emdee »

Dear Sir/Madam,
Am Tunde Owen Rentel,Well i'm written you an email to know if your apartment is still available for rent,WellMe and my family will like to know how you run this rentel,well We are on a vacation for the next year,well we are referring to that will wanted to Rent your aprt that you have for rent on a monthly/weekly rentel,as well we are planning in staying i mean we wanted to buy a small house in that area but before then we wanted to stay for 1 months,so i will be very glad to have the amount for the 1 monthly rentel and if you do not run monthly rentel we are as well ok by
rentel,i will be very glad to tell you that we are much interested in renting your home,well will like to have all info that you think real tenant will needed to know about,well we will be starting the rentel by
1st january 2006 and as well while we stay in the aprt we will be making uses of things like bike and some other assecories i hope that is Ok.i have 1 kid and one wife and me all making 3 in number,i will needs to know more about the house you have for rent,also i will like to tell you that i will be willing to buy a trainning bike that i will be using in the aprt during the aprt rent ok,also will like to let you know that i will be willing to pay for the aprt rent first before filling the rental agreement form ok,plz i hope you undertand my email,well please do let me know the cost of the 1 months rent,also i'm non smoking as well no pets ok,i will be willing to hear from you sooner with cost ok..plz email be back
Tunde_Vacation2@yahoo.fr also plz you can forward me the pics of the aprt ok.
Thanks & God Bless.
Best Wishes..
Tunde & Family...
alexia s.

Post by alexia s. »

Only "1 wife"? That's odd.
Best,
Alexia.
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Emdee,

If you still have the email and are able to post the header info.......we will see, but my first guess would be this came from the Ivory Coast.
Cheers
PC
Emdee

Post by Emdee »

I have the email, it came via renting-abroad.com, so not sure if it can be traced??

Let me know what to look for or cut/paste on here and I'll have a shufti.
janskov

Post by janskov »

alexia s. wrote:Only "1 wife"? That's odd.
Not at all.
When I lived and worked in Nigeria I was the only one in the company with one wife.
The managing director even suggested to me that this could be the reason for my annoyance with the people I worked with.
My wife did not take kindly to the idea though. :D
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Emdee,

Forward the email to me via our site below and we will see.
Cheers
PC
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Well I was wrong :oops:

this is your new mate! http://www.melissadata.com/Lookups/iplo ... mit=submit
Cheers
PC
Emdee

Post by Emdee »

Interesting - it appears to be in France.... but possibly Dom-Tom?

It still sounds like caca though?
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

100% Caca
Cheers
PC
Emdee

Post by Emdee »

TOH informs me that Tunde is the name of the lead singer with the Lighthouse Family ....
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Well that does confirm it 100% caca.
Cheers
PC