Advertise your villa - need some help! :)

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
quickquest

Advertise your villa - need some help! :)

Post by quickquest »

Hi,
First time poster here. I have made a website aimed at the Irish market for people who would like to advertise their Villa/Cottage/Holiday home etc...

Right now, the site is only made and I would like people who have a holiday home to test it. This is free for you to do and you can put up as much information as you want! It includes a map to the location and you can also put in which airlines fly there. :) Its free advertisement.

Its a catchy domain name also. We plan a huge marketing campaign here in Ireland over the next coming months.

Would anyone be interested in testing it? It wont cost you a penny and if someone is interested in booking they contact you directly - no commission or anything.

I'm not too sure if Im allowed post the link up here yet, so I will wait for someone to tell me if im allowed or maybe Paolo could claify this for me.

Thanks for your time :)
paolo

Post by paolo »

If you are interested please contact the poster by PM.
Paolo
Lay My Hat