Another linen supplier - Richard Haworth

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
greenbarn

Another linen supplier - Richard Haworth

Post by greenbarn »

One to add the research list if you're buying. We've recently had a lot of bed linen from Richard Haworth . Quality and service is fine, and their duvet covers are extra long with open ends so no fasteners to worry about, plus they have small openings in the top side corners to put your hands through to pull up the duvet while fitting them - which makes life a lot easier, and was the clincher for us.

They're a bit short on choice of material for fitted sheets.

We also ordered slippers; not as well made as the Out of Eden ones (which from personal experience seem to be indestructible!) but a better price and absolutely fine for use by guests for a week or two.

Might be worth a look - usual disclaimer, no connection other than as a customer.
Bridg1t

Post by Bridg1t »

Hi,
Just looked at website & prices/products seem good. I buy my stuff from Mitre Hall & Letts, but have just made a note to check this lot out next time I need to purchase. Thank you.
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Thanks GB. Looks good, I've bookmarked it for next years' round of buying ! :wink: