A bait to far?

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Paul Carmel

A bait to far?

Post by Paul Carmel »

I am well up for making these scum bags suffer......but is this pushing it a bit far. THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HARTED

http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59940
Last edited by Paul Carmel on Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers
PC
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Awww, it says I need to log in to see it!
Brooke
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Vrooje

Ok try this http://www.419eater.com/ then go to the fourm's section, and look for the Pictures section .........and then a post by Shiver Mytimbers on tattooed lads.
Cheers
PC
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Just had another look.........sorry guys no login no see :(

Basically it's about a very very nasty scammer who was exploiting tsunami victims. Normally if you are lucky you make the mugu hold up a sign saying something stupid. But this baiter took it to another level ie getting the scamer to tattoo himself ( it looks bad and infected )with 'I have been baited by shiver'. Is this a bait too far or does his greed and vicious attack on these people make him fair game? 95% of me says 'serves you right' and the other 5% says hmmm.
Cheers
PC
spbowman

Post by spbowman »

I had a look at the pictures and have to admit that I think it may well be going too far.

Firstly, the baiter can never be too sure that the person tattooed is actually the scammer. It could just as easily be a younger member of the family or another innocent who has been 'coerced' into it.

Secondly, if it is the scammer, they must be rather sad and desperate, possibly even a tad 'simple', and I don't think it fair that they may be taken advantage of.

If the baiter could be sure that they are 'professional' scammers, the real low-life, then OK.

(Moral stance over! Usually I don't give a ****)