Be gentle! On second thoughts, give it all you've got!

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
gh

Post by gh »

Hi Paul had a look at your www really good and little peak availability. Your improved www will assit to fill the blanks.
Happy bookings.
populuvivu

Post by populuvivu »

Hello Paul,

I'm new on this forum. I'm from Porto-Vecchio. Your house in Calvi looks very kind and your website works very well on my browser (IE). Your problems must be resolved now. I hope i don't make too mistakes in my english.
I've done myself a website for my property www.corsica-vacation-rentals.com and i think you and me have a lack of local adress and informations. In your region as well as in mine, there are plenty of craftsmen (where you can see and buy their works), agriculturists (wines, honey, cheeses, delicatessen, olive oil, fruits), interesting places to see (historic,natural places). I don't think all people come to Corsica to stay all day on the beach so i think you and me, we have to make efforts to list all these interesting adress to visit.

Read you. Regards.
Let's fight for the rights of corsican people.
Gus

Post by Gus »

Paul

I have come to this discussion late but just wanted to say that the site looks good and works well on my elderly Mac.