Holidaymaker let down by owner needs a villa to rent

For topics that are specific to Greece, please go here.
seancollins2103

Holidaymaker let down by owner needs a villa to rent

Post by seancollins2103 »

This is an open request to any of the owners who are active with LMH. We have a lovely family who have been let down by a homeowner in Zante and are looking for replacement accomodation.

They booked the villa paid the deposit, booked the flights and then two week later the owner phoned them to say he had made a mistake and had already booked that period.

Therefore if anyone has a property in Zante that is available from the 14th-28th July (party of 5, 2 adults +3 children) please le me know. You do not need to be listed with us we will put you in touch directly with the holidaymaker.

Thanks

Sean

pureholidayhomes.com
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Do your guests absolutely have to go to Zante or would somewhere nearby be acceptable?

How unfortunate that the other owner hasn't tried to find a suitable alternative. However, at least he gave them advance notice. And I certainly hope he returned their deposit.
Brooke
seancollins2103

Post by seancollins2103 »

Brooke,

Many thanks for your response, yes he has returned their deposit but they are stuck with the flights they have booked. I will check whether there is any flexibility for them.

Thanks again

Sean
paolo

Post by paolo »

Sean, question for you on this page too: viewtopic.php?t=12775&start=60
Paolo
Lay My Hat