Best place for large pool cover rollers (Dept 17)

For anything to do with the garden and pool
Blue Shutters

Best place for large pool cover rollers (Dept 17)

Post by Blue Shutters »

We need yet another pool cover roller, our third. The one that came with the house gave up after less than one season, the replacement lasted less than one season (manager bought it, cost too much to take back for guarentee, so had to repair to last the season)

So now we need another, more sturdy one, for 12x6m pool. Where is the best place to source (we are Charente Maritime nr St Jean d'Angely, so I presume the big pool shops in La Rochelle?) , I can find little online to look at, so presume I need to order over phone for pick up to save prohibitive delivery charge. Are there any makes that fit a people carrier? Don't want to leave it to Easter when we are out and find they are sold out, or more expensive than need be.

It must be strong enough this time!
Yes I know the shutters are not blue!
Blog
Twit Tweets
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

I bought mine on line, much cheaper than the pool shops. It has lasted longer than the one I got from the pool shop.
http://www.piscines-online.com/couverture-piscine.html
Blue Shutters

Post by Blue Shutters »

I've been looking here, and found the Plasticarange seem to come highly recommended. box is 2.8m so may buy here and take out if it fits in the car. That's the biggie as delivery so expensive for oversized items. wheels are £90 extra, hoping the ones we have can be transferred!

They have the two wheels/handles which I think will make for a lot less strain, important with a big heavy cover and not us doing the covering but guests.

Thanks for the link though, I was getting worried it was going to be £/€1 000
Yes I know the shutters are not blue!
Blog
Twit Tweets