Dr Willy wants to stay!

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Paul Carmel

Dr Willy wants to stay!

Post by Paul Carmel »

NOTE: This email was generated by the HolidayLetsOnline.com
website. Do not reply directly to this email - please use
the email address shown below.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Enquiry from HolidayLetsOnline website
Property: Casa Paradis
Ref: 1553-1

Name:
Dr. Willy Ukpa

Telephone number:
234-8063823309

Email address:
drwilly_ukpa@yahoo.com

Interested in staying from:
not specified
to:
not specified

Comments / eqnuiry:
Dear Friend,
I am Dr. Willy Ukpa writing to inform you of my desire to acquire estates or landed properties in your country on behalf of Susan Shabangu, Ms the Deputy Minister of Minister of Safety and Security in the Republic of South Africa. Who is currently in Nigeria in an important and official Business of public importance.

Considering her very strategic and influential position, she would want the transaction to be as strictly confidential as possible. she further wants her identity to remain undisclosed at least for now, until the completion of the transaction. Hence our desire to have an overseas
agent.

I have therefore been directed to inquire if you would agree to act as our overseas agent in order to actualize this transaction.

For her personal profile you can click the link below: http://www.info.gov.za/gol/gcis_profile.jsp?id=1066.

Please for further details contact with my email address drwilly_ukpa@yhaoo.com.

Regards
Dr. Willy Ukpa.

:shock: :shock: Sorry but we are booked! But if anyone else would like to take Dr Willy..........stop Paul....why does the school boy humour always get the better of me?
Cheers
PC
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Paul,

I must have the same sort of humour.

There was a movie called "Free Willie". I never saw it but I always wondered - was it about a willie which could be had for nothing or was it about a environmentalist movement which wanted to release willies from tight trousers.

Alan
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Alan,

See above: 'freeze willie', the Christmas blockbuster.
Cheers
PC
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

Paul, re scam booking - Willy or won't he???