Expand your business to the Dutch and Belgian market

Services offered by owners that are relevant to the business of rentals.
belgianwolfie

Expand your business to the Dutch and Belgian market

Post by belgianwolfie »

Hi all,
I am fairly new here. Just presented myself few weeks ago in this thread viewtopic.php?t=14521.

Short story: We are two (/too) hard working Belgians in desperate need of a break from the human race that we have been running all of our lives.

We'll be moving out of Belgium and into the South of Europe for the next 12 months, starting end of June. We'll work in a B&B of an English owner for the first 3 months.

In the meantime we've already had a lot of amazing contacts with local expats (English , Belgian, Dutch, German, Italian) owning holiday villa's, or running B&B's in France, Spain, ...

In our correspondence with all those nice, warm people we noticed that some of them were looking for an easy way into the Belgian and Dutch holiday market.

Mostly having an all English / French website, we provided them with a Dutch translation of their websites so that their property would show up in Google searches made by the many many Dutch and Belgian people in search for a holiday spot every year.

For a couple of them we now even take care of all their incoming Dutch spoken (booking) inquiries and it works really well I must say :)

Most of us Belgians and Dutch speak English (certainly the younger generation) , but when looking for holiday rentals , we still enter searches in Google in our own language and feel more inclined to read about and book a property when the website has made an effort in a Dutch translation ...

That's why Lynn and myself came up with the idea to offer these exact same "tried and tested" services to more people.

You'll see that, by making use of that service, our main goal is to get in touch with people that are in the area and have some interesting experiences to share. We're not stone cold business types ... just two modest hardworking Belgians trying to make a start of a dream that has been in our heads for a long time now.

Feel free to check out http://www.wespeakdutch.com and chat with Lynn or myself through the LIVE chatbox (when we are online) :)

Also : I've posted this here first to get your feedback. You all think this is a good idea? What other services might you consider? etc

Looking forward to your feedback.
Kind regards from Belgium.
CSE

Post by CSE »

That's why Lynn and myself came up with the idea to offer these exact same "tried and tested" services to more people.
Welkom Lynn en mijzelf :wink:
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
belgianwolfie

Post by belgianwolfie »

casasantoestevo wrote:
Welkom Lynn en mijzelf :wink:
Lol , thanks so much :) (sounds a bit South African if you write it like that :))
CSE

Post by CSE »

well we know Lynn's name but who is myself?????
belgianwolfie

Post by belgianwolfie »

casasantoestevo wrote:well we know Lynn's name but who is myself?????
lol , THAT's what you meant ;) didn't get that.
But you are absolutely right.
I'm Bart ... my pic and name are on the site I mentioned above :)
CSE

Post by CSE »

nu kan ik zie de foto, Dank u
Ik lees je graag oldtimers, ik ook.
Sorry Dutch is not my native language, it's my wifes and she is talking to guests.
aasta

Post by aasta »

hello...would you send me some more info on your service. email:thecolinaflora@hotmail.com
thanks, aasta
aasta
belgianwolfie

Post by belgianwolfie »

Hi Aasta,

2 am in the morning after a crazy day at work and I'm working on an email, which I'll send to you in a sec :) if that doesn't show commitment, I don't know what will :)