Please let us know what you think of our new site?!

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Harborfields

Post by Harborfields »

Just a thought, but not everybody who might come across your website (like me) will necessarily know where Brecon Beacons is -- it was not until reading the fine print below the picture show on the home page that I noted Wales. Perhaps if I had looked more closely at the URL before clicking on the link I would at least have realized UK. But then, maybe the audience you are tying to market to are those who already know where Brecon Beacons is?
wallypott

Post by wallypott »

I would have liked it if the gallery photos were labelled so I knew what I was looking at. With 7 bedrooms it is a bit easy to get lost.
annafern

Post by annafern »

I think the website looks really nice, and very clear, although my only comments would be the text is a little too small.

What calendar system are you using. i can recommend a good one which i use for Blue Lagoon. You might want to consider its as its an easy format and great way of keeping track of bookings.

I loved your pictures. To me pictures are one of the first things i look at and shows your property off well.

In fact i liked it so much i will love you to join my website. Its free listing for a year. Unique Holiday Cottages

Cheers
Anna
www.bluelagoon.co.uk www.uniqueholidaycottages.co.uk
I own two websites - Blue Lagoon which I use to market my own holiday cottages. I also own Unique Holiday Cottages - a directory of luxury holiday lets in England and Wales.
Circé

Post by Circé »

I think it would be nice if the OP could spare the time to tell us what they think of our comments.
CSE

Post by CSE »

Circé wrote:I think it would be nice if the OP could spare the time to tell us what they think of our comments.
We agree.
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
Jenroy

Post by Jenroy »

I could be cynical in suggesting that perhaps that this, their first post, was targetted more for exposure than criticism.

If so it worked.
Circé

Post by Circé »

"You might well think that; I couldn't possibly comment"
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Perhaps we could amend the thread heading to 'Please let us know what you think of our manners?'.

Jim
BreconBeaconsAccomm

Sorry for the late relpy! No lack of manners intended!

Post by BreconBeaconsAccomm »

Dear all,

Very sorry if we have offended you with our late reply, we are new to lay my hat and as im sure all of you find during the summer season things seem to fall by the wayside very quickly when you have punters coming and going and things to organise! I also managed to escape for a holiday of my own so have been out of the office for 2 weeks, apologies to all and thank you all for the feedback!

It seems that the general consensus is that we need a little more on transport links to the area, sadly being so rural the public transport is limited and we recommend people drive here, as we speak to all of our customers one to one we tend assume they are driving unless they request information otherwise! For those of you who had problems with the slideshow thank you for your responses, we have passed it onto AllBookedUp who manage the site and they are sorting all out for us! (Fingers crossed!) A few of you commented on the fact that we need the number of bedrooms available to be more explicit, great tip, thank you!

Thank you all for the feedback, sorry not to be able to reply individually at the moment! Perhaps when it all eases off in the autumn!
Circé

Post by Circé »

Busy...yet you still took 2 weeks' hols???? :roll: