Where to buy Garden Furniture

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
Louise

Where to buy Garden Furniture

Post by Louise »

Hi, we need to buy new garden furniture for our house near Aix-En-Provence. I am looking for aluminum set of table and chairs. Any recommendations as to where to go? Thanks.
paolo

Post by paolo »

I would look at places like Castorama, Alinea, Ikea, Leroy Merlin - you can consult them online first. They may not be stocking much in the way of garden furniture at the moment, that picks up a bit later in the year.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
Ju

Post by Ju »

They seem to come into the shops around March or April. Casa is also a good alternative for garden Furniture.

Ju
enid

Post by enid »

There will be lots of promotions in the supermarkets too
cromercrabholiday

Post by cromercrabholiday »

Do you go for the cheap, throw it away after a season, garden furniture or pay more? We got teak table and chairs through a Times promotion which were mid-price. They are holding up reasonably well after three years, with two or three applications of oil a year.

John
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

I'd be interested to know if anyone finds any in the shops now, as I need some for myski apartment terrace for when the weather warms up a bit.