Bank Details

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
moose

Bank Details

Post by moose »

Sorry to ask such trivial questions but we've only just finished painting the skirting boards and our first booking ever has arrived....

Is is safe to give bank details (for transfers) over email for deposits or do you just accept posted cheques (if you don't have paypal that is)
paolo

Post by paolo »

Welcome to the forum, moose. Image

There has been a fair bit of discussion of this so you will find lots of opinions if you go through various past threads - just look under Bookings, the topic titles make them stand out.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
enid

Post by enid »

Congratulations on your first booking ever - great feeling eh?!
moose

Post by moose »

Thanks for the warm welcome - yes it really is - and I've had another enquiry since my first post...

I know I'm a sane person with good common sense so why do I feel like such a dippy teenager all of a sudden :roll:
gh

Post by gh »

Gongratulations, it's a great feeling when it all comes together and you are now reaping the rewards of all your hard work.
Hope you have many more "dippy teenage moments" , love that phrase. :lol:
Good luck
robzter

Post by robzter »

when we send our booking form out it has our bank details on it.... so far so good.
missbev

Post by missbev »

Just took my first Paypal payment. Dont forget to add on the Paypal charges of 3.4% if you are being paid a large amount.