Should I be panicking yet?

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

If you want to bump up your ebay feedback rating there are lots of things on the listings for 1p with free postage. Just put "1p" in the search box. It is basically a scam by the "seller" to get a good feedback but also works on yours too.

I always look at sellers to see if their feedback is from buyers or sellers. Some folk register, build up a decent feedback by buying low cost items then start selling mobile phones etc! If you are not a regular seller and you just need a feedback of more than 10 for ebays rules though this would help!
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Not sure, but I've only got a feedback score of 8.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

I got a telephone call yesterday from a lady wanting to book for 6 nights in mid-July, as the apartment was vacant on those dates , I took her details, quoted her a price, which she accepted, and then emailed her the invoice and details. She was happy to pay by Paypal, and as I said we were going away ourselves at the weekend said she would do everything straight away, as I need to send her instructions before we leave this afternoon. I know its less than 24 hours, but I haven't even received a receipt for the email I sent with the booking form attached. Should I phone her before we leave? I don't want to appear desparate for the booking, or to be hassling her. I would however like to sort out things before we leave home today.
Ciapolin

Post by Ciapolin »

I would leave it to the last minute if you can, but you could also ring to check she received the email ok.
Carole-Anne
Cascina Ciapolin
www.piedmont-holidays.com
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

That's what I've decided to do, although she seemed very keen to
get things done immediately. I have everything all ready to send her when the payment comes through though. NO doubt there's a simple explanation though.