Help from UK owners needed

For topics that are specific to the UK and Ireland, please go here
Cottage Doctor

Help from UK owners needed

Post by Cottage Doctor »

Hello all,
For those of you who may not have already seen my post in 'managing your property' I thought I would drop a link here as I am looking for owners in the UK specifically.
(Paolo - hope this is ok).
I have prepared a survey on holiday home ownership which I need 100 people to complete. This is for UK properties only at the moment as this is the area in which I would be focusing on providing my services for. If you could take a few minutes to help me with my research, you can be entered into the draw for a £60 Amazon voucher.

Paolo has kindly agreed to allow me to post a link to my survey here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BK9TTD3
Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to complete this which is a genuine survey to help me develop my new business (not spam, I promise). For further info/details take a look at the full post in managing your property (post title: Better odds than the lottery - £60 draw & business help!).

Caroline
Cottage Doctor
Reviving and restyling holiday homes

cottagedoctor.co.uk
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

I filled in your questionnaire. I didn't mind about the questions. I do find your prize a bit odd though. I would much prefer you to give a quick report based on photos on the website. That would be better advertisement for your business and would not cost you cash.