How would you reply to this?

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
wallypott

How would you reply to this?

Post by wallypott »

Total # in party: 10 (including children)
No of children: 7
Further info: Looking for a good mid week off peak deal. We are very respectful of your property. I rent a beach house in Washington, so My bet is you are vacant during the week. Could you do $125 Euro per night?

No dates, no length of stay. For the 6 bedroom beach house. My minimum is normally 240€ a night, 3 night minimum, stays of less than 4 nights sheets and towels extra. The cleaning costs are about 135€, which I could add as an extra.

From what I have read the "We are very respectful of your property" is more a less a guarantee of the opposite. 7 kids with just 3 adults is quite a scary proposition.

Tempted to reply Ha ha ha. Probably ought to just say no thanks.
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Tansy just commented on FB that she'd had this 'offer' enquiry (she's in Normandy and an old member of LMH).

So looks like he's not having much luck or it's a scam!

Mousie
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
Marks

Post by Marks »

Thanks, but no thanks.

Have used that more than once, never gets a response. You'd be well shot of these people.
Some guests just need a sympathetic pat. On the head. With a hammer.
Maurmc

Post by Maurmc »

Avoid!!
If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got.

Apartment Mil Palmeras
Annew

Post by Annew »

Definite no no!
If you want to find me, Google The Barton Poughill!