Hey it's February already. What are you doing for 2006?

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Crystal,

Actually, due to the size of my pool, 12mx6m I have two. They are Aquapremium. manufactured by MG International of La Ciotat, France. In May 2004 I paid 900€ for the pair.

Alan
enid

Post by enid »

top up wine stocks.
Thanks for the reminder - we've added that to the to do list :lol:
Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

Thanks Alan & Maria

Going to check my local pool suppliers to see what types they have in stock (if any).

Alan...our pool is 10m x 4m...was it recommended that you install two for your pool?
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Crystal,

Amongst the AFNOR specifications there is one which gives a maximum distance of 7m from the alarm to the most distant part of the pool. For a 10mx4m pool you only need one alarm so long as it is fitted half way one side.

Alan
Christine Kenyon

Post by Christine Kenyon »

I have just told Kevin about this thread - 'what did you 'say' - 'I said we are re-doing the regrouting' he said what about - finishing the annexe to gite 2 which still needs walls built floor tiled staircase in..... - then repainting bedrooms gite 1 and deep clean for both gites - then finish the health suite, floor tile grouting paint ceiling - then all the garden tidy up then........

And we have to move back into the house!!!

But what I don't understand is why I don't lose any weight!!!!!!
Sounds like you need low fat grout, Enid :D And what is the "health suite"? Sounds fantastic.
.... top up wine stocks.
I'm impressed John. Who drinks all the wine - the cleaner or the guests?

Must admit that I'm overwhelmed by all the maintenance/ improvement work that is going on. Is anybody making any money ..... :roll:
enid

Post by enid »

Just come back from lunch at out neighbour's farm - I need the low fat grout more than ever!!!
what is the "health suite"? Sounds fantastic.
I think it will be fantastic - it's the old pig/hen builDing that has been renovated - there is a sauna inside and a spa on the terrace outside. We are tiling the floor and then we are going to put pur cross country ski machine in there and buy a rower and a weights machine. We are using the sauna and the spa ourselves at the moment and they are great. We will rent this as an extra - we did it for us but are hoping it will help with low season rents - the temp of the spa can go down to 26 so it can be used all year.

http://www.peyrenegre.net/health_suite.php
cromercrabholiday

Post by cromercrabholiday »

[/quote]
I'm impressed John. Who drinks all the wine - the cleaner or the guests? quote]
Every guest gets a bottle of wine on the kitchen table on arrival, normally quite modest. Jane has bought some better wine for this year that will be given to returning and other special guests.

The cleaners tend to get chocolate on a regular basis to keep them sweet (sorry).

John
Christine Kenyon

Post by Christine Kenyon »

You're spoiling them, John. I clean our cottages and I get a cup of coffee when I'm half way through - if I'm lucky! And I have to make it myself :wink: .