"ivory coast" reservation scam

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
niels

"ivory coast" reservation scam

Post by niels »

Cant think of a better 1st post then a juicy "ivory coast" reservation scam. :lol:
ENGLISH
Hello, I name myself Jean Michel kodo and I would like to make a reservation of room within your hotel.Mon stay will be carried out over one 10 days limiting duration as from february 28 at march 10. I would like to know in order to confirm my reservation if you have a terminal of prelevement remotely because I would like to balance by bank card. I desire to make a pre total payment after reception of the tariffs. As I have a very important preocupation, being given as I am owner of a large company in ivory coast, I would like to request near you a service of an importance really capital.the subject of my voyage being within the framework to get to me some goods for the provisioning of my company, the service which I would wish that you return to me is to buy 20 telephones portables(NOKIA 8800 or NOKIA N91) of which will debit the amount of those mobilephones as that of the room on the charts that I will send you.those mobilephones will be used me as sample in order to present them well first of all at my customers before my departure from here. In order to thank you for this service that you would return to me, I grant a commission of 1000 euros to you. Also inform about the prices of these mobilephones and at UPS EXPRESS TRAIN which is an agency of forwarding for the transport charges and forwarded me a total invoice: Room + telephones + commission + fresh of port UPS so that I proceed with the complete balance.
ADDRESS DELIVERY (UPS EXPRESS TRAIN)
GALLERY ORFY 11BP 102 ABIDJAN 11 STREET OF THE ANGELS. Ivory Coast
edit:changed title
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

You should ask Linda to buy the phones with her lottery winnings!! :lol:

Welcome to LMH Niels - Sue
niels

Post by niels »

hehe, i think i won around 10 of them this year already :lol:
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

Thru a spam I've just been offered: "Get your deploma today". Hmmm, looks very convincing with that misspelling! :)
chrismooney

Post by chrismooney »

if they'd said 'serstiffikate' you'd know they were from whitley bay!!
chef who will try anything!!
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

ha!! :lol: For non Geordies that was "certificate"!

There has just been a feature on the local news about teaching foreign doctors to understand the locals aliments. They were particularly puzzled by a lot of "knee trouble"! (No trouble). This is true!!!
chrismooney

Post by chrismooney »

how would you explain to a doctor that you suffer from a sticky mattress? commonly known as lazyitis??!!
chef who will try anything!!
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Sue,

There again, many Geordies think that "kneemonia" is an orthopaedic problem.

Alan