We just got our new website open

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Margalide

Post by Margalide »

e-richard wrote:
Margalide wrote:
Just a thought/suggestion, and your designer may or may not agree:
Always show the continue button, but in a disabled (dimmed) state until all the necessary info has been completed, then make it live. Its kind of more intuitive that way.
I've just noticed our website has that feature now - the disabled buttons are greyed out until the form is complete.

Best news is we've had 6 bookings since we got the website open. It so nice, that the first thing we know is an email with "Payment received from XYZ".
Adding multi-currency seems to have worked, we've got some Americans coming and after booking wrote to say how pleased they were they found somewhere that took USD.

I've been away a couple of weeks, so now back to writing some articles to fill out theis website a bit more.

Thanks everybody for your suggestions.
Ros
ccazes

Post by ccazes »

I am not a photographer but there are two things I would change with the photos before resorting to professional photos.
First I would make the first photo visitors see the one with the back view of the house with the garden and vines on the facade.
The front is nice (the car not so much) but the back view is so much more charming and makes one think of relaxation so much quicker! Also quite a few of the photos are not straight and this is usually something that is easy to put straight with software.
Margalide

Post by Margalide »

Thanks for the comment, I'll see what I can do