FREE LISTING RENTAL SITES

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
paul smith

FREE LISTING RENTAL SITES

Post by paul smith »

Hi all, i know of a few rental sites that you are able to list for free. I would be greatful if someone could PM a list of all the free listing sites available....

Paul
:)
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Cheers
PC
Ju

Post by Ju »

I notice that when you sign up for the newsletter on this site it asks you how you heard about them, and one of the five options is the LayMyHat forum. Is it linked in some way? Is someone on hear responsible for the site?

Ju
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

Jimadept collated this list on LMH last year, I don't know if its connected to Paul's site
http://svb-photos.spain.com/free_ads.htm
Edit: Personally (leaving aside the pay sites which offer free trial periods) I have always found free sites a waste of time.
paolo

Post by paolo »

Ju wrote:I notice that when you sign up for the newsletter on this site it asks you how you heard about them, and one of the five options is the LayMyHat forum. Is it linked in some way? Is someone on hear responsible for the site?
The site's owner Kevin Cohr posts here, and that must be major source of clickthroughs to his site.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
kevincohr

Post by kevincohr »

paolo wrote:
Ju wrote:I notice that when you sign up for the newsletter on this site it asks you how you heard about them, and one of the five options is the LayMyHat forum. Is it linked in some way? Is someone on hear responsible for the site?
The site's owner Kevin Cohr posts here, and that must be major source of clickthroughs to his site.
Paulo,

Yes, we do get quite a few people linking from LMH. Also, the percentage of visitors who sign up for the newsletter last month was higher than any other source.

Many thanks to all at LMH !

Kevin
ourinns

Post by ourinns »

I've updated Kevin's list (as he said he wasn't maintaining it now), removed those links that don't work, added in B&B properties and others that I'd come across independently to produce: www.ourinns.org/freesites.htm (excluding the many Dutch sites).

Arnold
kevincohr

Post by kevincohr »

mascamps wrote:I've updated Kevin's list (as he said he wasn't maintaining it now),

Arnold
Arnold, there must be some confusion, as I never said I wasn't maintaining my list of free sites ?

Kevin
ourinns

Post by ourinns »

Oh, sorry if I took you up wrong. It was some months back when I'd mailed you a couple of new freebie sites; must hunt them out again and mail them to you.

Arnold
jacq

Rental site

Post by jacq »

Hi,

we use easyrealtyrentals.com for a number of properties, good results.

Just curious about our ad writing, what should the conversion be between enquiry and booking???

Jacq
mvus

Re: Rental site

Post by mvus »

jacq wrote:Hi,

we use easyrealtyrentals.com for a number of properties, good results.

Just curious about our ad writing, what should the conversion be between enquiry and booking???

Jacq
The site doesn't say it's free? You get one month free then pay afte that
paolo

Post by paolo »

Jacq,

Welcome to the forum. If you are recommending a listing site, please can you link to your site in your profile, as per the forum's rules. Thanks! :)
Paolo
Lay My Hat
Chalky

Post by Chalky »

we use easyrealtyrentals.com for a number of properties
....only trouble is, it's not a FREE site, which is the topic of this thread. :roll:

Also, I wonder how many people are put off by the prominent image of a snail on the Home page :?:
Chalky

ashtondav

Post by ashtondav »

Well they do say:

"if we don’t boost your enquiries during that month, we will give you a full year free of charge, no questions asked. "

Since I very much doubt that enquiries would be boosted by this low ranking site I suppose its as good as free.

Yep that snail is GROSS
Sometimes i sits and thinks - and sometimes i just sits...
enid

Post by enid »

I tried the URL but I didn't see a snail!