SEO or Link Building

The place to discuss anything to do with computers, software, hardware, no matter how basic or technical. We all use this stuff, but we don't always understand it!
apexblue

SEO or Link Building

Post by apexblue »

Which is more important?
It is better to remain quiet and have one think you are stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt....

The biggest mistake we make in life is thinking we have time.
Teckidecki

Post by Teckidecki »

Its not really a matter of which is better or more important. To successfully obtain the best position on a search engine you need to in my opinion firstly get your site fully optimised and then concentrate on the link building. Both are necessary. I feel you have more control over how effective your site is optimised so i would suggest starting there. There is loads of info online re how to best seo your site.

Good luck
kendalcottages

Post by kendalcottages »

Link building is one aspect of SEO, surely...
Kendal Holiday Cottages Ltd., Kendal, Cumbria - between the Lake District & the Yorkshire Dales.
Teckidecki

Post by Teckidecki »

Yes you are indeed correct, but for the purposes of providing an answer to this specific question and which aspect of seo should be concentrated on first, formatting and placement of relevant keywords etc is the first priority.