Comments please on my website

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Laurel

Post by Laurel »

That was speedy!!

I really like the new header photo with the colourful boats. Very cheerful and gives a good sense of place with the water and hills in the background. It's absolutely fine as it is but if you could crop out the lady's behind and plastic bag on the far left hand side it would be perfect :)

I think I prefer the other photo of the outside of the apartment. It really just needed cropping/zooming-in to remove some of the foreground and put the emphasis more on the building.

Hope that's helpful. Here's wishing you many happy bookings
Happylady

Post by Happylady »

thanks Laurel x
snoozeboy

Post by snoozeboy »

I think you should put more points in the highlights box in the RH column, include how many it sleeps, how many rooms etc, so people don't have to read through your text to check the points they want to know quickly.

I put loads in mine, see www.chatelaccommodation.com, maybe too much in fact, which may decrease the impact.
Happylady

Post by Happylady »

snoozeboy wrote:I think you should put more points in the highlights box in the RH column, include how many it sleeps, how many rooms etc, so people don't have to read through your text to check the points they want to know quickly.

I put loads in mine, see www.chatelaccommodation.com, maybe too much in fact, which may decrease the impact.
good idea - have done this, thanks :wink:
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Much improved! It's starting to look like a destination you might want to go to looking at the new photos! :wink:

Can you dress your internal photos a little more; particularly the kitchen and dining table? Flowers, napkins, candles, basket of fruit - anything to add some colour.
CSE

Post by CSE »

Snoozyboy …your idea was excellent. Well done.
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
Happylady

Post by Happylady »

Nemo wrote:Much improved! It's starting to look like a destination you might want to go to looking at the new photos! :wink:

Can you dress your internal photos a little more; particularly the kitchen and dining table? Flowers, napkins, candles, basket of fruit - anything to add some colour.
going for a week today so will get this sorted - phew your're a hard lot to please (only kidding) ;-)