UK TV Abroad special offer for Lay My Hat Owners

Services offered by owners that are relevant to the business of rentals.
Medoc Bob

UK TV Abroad special offer for Lay My Hat Owners

Post by Medoc Bob »

Hi I am Bob I have been chatting on here for a few years now. Living backwards and forwards between UK and France and renting out our property in between.
We have recently moved back to France and I have really been enjoying using the forum chatting about the Entrecôte sauce to buying Hair Products in France.

I run an IT business and have an interest in Travel, Auto and IT websites. One of the IT sites is Lamnia VPN. I have not mentioned this before as I didn't come to Lay My Hat to phish!!
However I have just had a chat to Paolo and he said I was welcome to offer a special price for Lay My Hat Owners.

Our price for a VPN is £8.50 a month for you guys £6.50 and for a year the normal is £75 but to you guys £62.50

I have also put together a new package not offered on the main site yet just for owners who visit a week or 2 at a time, of £3.99 for 2 weeks.

The link for the special offer is here http://www.lamnia.co.uk/laymyhat.html

On that page you will find our live support button so you can have a chat with one of our operators who will answer any questions you have. We have video tutorials for Mac and Windows to make setup so easy even for the biggest technophobe.

The VPN works on all computers and iPads, Pods, Phones as well as many other devices.
Back in UK, our house in France is now back as a Holiday Home
Medoc Bob

What Channels

Post by Medoc Bob »

Just to let you know, with the VPN, you can access BBC iPlayer, ITV, Channel 4 and Channel5 plus You Tube TV shows and much more

Bob
Medoc Bob

1 month £2.99

Post by Medoc Bob »

We now have an offer. First month sign up for only £2.99 a month

http://www.lamnia.co.uk