IOWNERS not receiving enquiry notifications

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
apexblue

IOWNERS not receiving enquiry notifications

Post by apexblue »

Not receiving email from iowners about enquiries but am in the rental section of iowners. Anyone having same problem?
It is better to remain quiet and have one think you are stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt....

The biggest mistake we make in life is thinking we have time.
Dotty

Post by Dotty »

I just sent myself a test enquiry and it came through OK to both email & the rental section on IO
apexblue

Post by apexblue »

Thanks for that. Nearly lost a 3 week booking because of this. Have emailed iowners but 3 emails not forwarded to our email.
It is better to remain quiet and have one think you are stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt....

The biggest mistake we make in life is thinking we have time.
Maurmc

Post by Maurmc »

My test enquiry came through as well.
If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got.

Apartment Mil Palmeras
NewquayGetAway

Re: IOWNERS not receiving enquiry notifications

Post by NewquayGetAway »

apexblue wrote:Not receiving email from iowners about enquiries but am in the rental section of iowners. Anyone having same problem?
I know it's obvious but have you checked your spam folder?
Little Villa

Stats Problem on IOwners

Post by Little Villa »

I'm not having your problem but the stats are not quite right this morning. When I click on 'Referrers' I get a whole page of identical lines stating:

Notice: Undefined index: key in /home/psycho/member.independentowners.com/public_html/modules/cma/vma/5.php on line 182

I have emailed them but expect it will be a while before I hear from them.
judyc

Post by judyc »

Having not had a problem before when Anne first raised this issue, I had an enquiry yesterday which has never come through to my mail box. Only knew it was there because of the toolbar on my netbook. Had I been using PC, which hated the toolbar so I had to take it off, I would not have realised it was there.

I wrote to them this morning, and also asked about the problem with the referrers page, although that is now working again for me.