Costa Vacations

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
mvus

Post by mvus »

It's looking a bit neglected, perhaps not their day job. I think it was costa vacations that someone I know stopped advertising on a long time ago but still has their property on it
Chalky

Post by Chalky »

I've been with Costa Vacations for about three years. I've had enough enquiries/bookings to justify my investment up to now, though since the beginning of this year I've only had 2 enquiries - both for periods already booked.

I recently emailed them to update my photos and this was done straight away. PM me if you want the email address I use for them.
Chalky

Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

thanks,
Last edited by Big Sis.. on Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

We've been with Costa Vacations for 3 years now and we've had many bookings since advertising with them. Andrew Goodwin is very good at responding to any queries or amendments to our advert...can't really fault them. Our renewal is due soon and we will definitely be renewing our advert (can't say the same for one BIG listing site which hasn't performed as expected!).
mvus

Post by mvus »

Is that one that has multiple domain names for the same site?
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

yes, same one
mvus

Post by mvus »

Unusual that they don't publish their prices. You have to email them and get them to call you back.
Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

Suzy..the BIG site I've advertised with have a good reputation and advertise their charges....unfortunately for me they haven't performed as expected.
amber

Post by amber »

Hi, are people finding that rentals are slower this year. I had loads more bookings this time last year. Last year was my first year of rentals so nothing else to compare it to. Can I ask how everyone else is finding it?

thanks
alexjanderson

Post by alexjanderson »

Amber

For 2006 high season, we were pretty much fully booked by November 2005, however, I know that other owners in my area have experienced slow bookings this year.

Conversely, I have had seasons in the past where my bookings were slow to appear whilst others were booked up early.

Not sure why this is, however, I often put it down to people postponing vacation plans pending other events (e.g. interest rate hikes, sporting events like the World Cup, Golf Open...and a number of others).

I wouldn't worry too much...late bookings are like buses...they all turn up at the same time.

Cheers

A