Western Union transfer

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
CostaBlanca

Post by CostaBlanca »

Jaya,

I would only accept this booking on the basis that your deposit is equal to a minimum2 months rent. So you collect the equivalent of 3 months rental and have the contract (with passport details) signed before handing over any keys on his arrival. Personally, I would have bad vibes about this one though I hope everythings works out well for you.

Maria
Jaya Patel

western union transfer

Post by Jaya Patel »

Just thought I would update you. The client was suppose to be renting from this Saturday , he called me the other day to say he still wants to rent but will be coming a week later buts wants to pay one months rent to secure his booking via Western Union......the alarm bells started to ring....I then said I preferred him to pay the cash to my agent in Turkey he insisted on paying into my or their account. Anyway today he has transfered the correct amount into my agents account.So still there is hope that he is genuine.
MAD WOMAN