First guests arrived :)

If you are planning to buy a rental home, or you're thinking about what to do with one you have just acquired, this is the place for any questions about starting out in the rentals business.
booboo

First guests arrived :)

Post by booboo »

Well their here at long last :), arrived just one hour before we cleared all our tools and cleaned all around the garden.
We let them in and then went back up approx half an hour later to show them how things worked and to see if they needed anything.
They said the place looked beautiful :) They are very friendly! What a relief phew.

I sooo want to go up and ask them lots of questions.
Ah well will have to wait and see!
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Well done booboo - just hold yourself back and let them enjoy their holiday! They know you're there, so will find you if they need you I assume? Good luck!
Nightowl

Post by Nightowl »

well done, the first one is always the one that matters most.

x
Nightowl
Forever going one step forwards and two
backwards......
falbayview

Re: First guests arrived :)

Post by falbayview »

booboo wrote:I sooo want to go up and ask them lots of questions.
Ah well will have to wait and see!
glad all seems well, my short experience in this game has taught me that 'no news is good news' :wink:
Happylady

Post by Happylady »

well done on your guest - its a tense time but I'm sure all will be good. I can't wait for next weekend - this is our first season and since we went last time we've had a few changeovers and am hoping there'll be comments left in our guest book (positive of course 8)
booboo

Post by booboo »

Well we bumped into them today and they are really lovely friendly people :) said they wanted to use the BBQ but because it was new they did'nt want to dirty it for the next lot of guests so..... I went out and bought them some coals and told them they must!!
They then asked if they come come down and see our cottage and the ducks which we of course said yes.

Everything is good so far thank goodness.

Thanks everyone for your surport, its so good to have somewhere to share this journey :D
I didnt think it would be sooo nerve wrecking :shock:
lorca

Post by lorca »

well done - may they be the first of many happy guests!
If not now, when?