Too mutch !

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
harcourtv57

Too mutch !

Post by harcourtv57 »

Even after all these years it still irritates me - get an enquiry asking how 'mutch' - respond with the price which is advertised on the listing site they have enquired from - chase after a few days of hearing nothing - 'sorry thats too mutch' - durr - its the price as advertised . . . . . :!?

Rant over !
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

:lol:

gotta love 'em! They won't exactly make an owner warm to them will they now?

Mouse
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Received an enquiry yesterday for 2 weeks, one of which is already clearly shown as booked, asking for a 'late deal' . Offered them the second week, which was still free , price for that week is already considerably reduced on the previous one, ' yep, ' still too much' .
harcourtv57

Post by harcourtv57 »

Had another one today - wanted to book five nights starting tomorrow - this is very heavily discounted as its a free 5 nights between 2 other bookings and they had seen the special offer. So sent booking form, details etc and put off other things so that I could do the changeover tomorrow.

Response was that it was 'pushing their budget' so could we reduce it further? After some thought I decided that if they brought their own towels I could offer them a further discount as saving us the laundry cost. The response was that 'they would have to pass, and that it was a shame that we had no flexibility' :shock: :evil:

It would cost them more to stay in the local Etap budget hotel with basic room than in our lovely house with garden!!
Montana

Post by Montana »

I know your frustration! There are plenty who see only cost, not value
Acid corrodes the vessel.........