Lay My Hat home page Lay My Hat Forum
The forum for holiday rental owners

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

A Luxury Travel Blog

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kendalcottages

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: A Luxury Travel Blog Reply with quote

Some of you may or may not know that, as well as KC, I work in online tourism marketing, mostly creating affiliate-based websites where we make our money through commissions from bookings.

However, another of my personal projects over the last few years has been http://www.aluxurytravelblog.com - it started out as a bit of a hobby at first, but has since become a bit more than that.

Anyway, the site has just undergone a re-design and I'm now less ashamed of it to the point that I've dared to post here. Wink

If anyone is in the luxury travel market and interested in being featured (there are free and paid opportunities) then please don't hesitate to get in touch via http://www.aluxurytravelblog.com/contact-us
Damien Meuzac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh sounds good! Will surely contact you later this year when we manage to organize our website and marketing info a bit better Wink

www.meusacrentals.com
SandyBeaches

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Website looks good! Will like on facebook and twitter too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lay My Hat Forum Index -> Owner-to-Owner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: