Sardinia for Christmas

Swap weeks with your fellow rental owners - stay for free anywhere in the world.<br>
rentalagent

Sardinia for Christmas

Post by rentalagent »

Hi guys,

I live in Sardinia but am going back to the UK for Xmas and thought I'd just see if anyone would be interested in a home-swap? Ideally UK just so I don't have to organise friends and flights, but might be open to other locations

It's my own home which I don't use for rentals, 50m from the sea, communal tennis courts, two double bedrooms and a 3rd bedroom I just use as a wardrobe but have a folding single bed I can pop in. Gorgeous, huge modern kitchen and open plan living and dining and two bathrooms with shower. Small fenced garden. Heating via the aircon units. 10 minutes drive to Cagliari (the island's capital city, great shops and nightlife) and 10 minutes the other way to Pula (lovely friendly tourist town)

Great beaches (Nora, Chia, La Maddalena Spiaggia) and Roman ruins within 15 mins drive, pizzeria and supermarket a few minutes walk up the road

I do have a cat and dog who would need feeding... Lola is an 11 year old spayed Irish Setter, docile as anything and not a fan of going out for walks if I'm not with her so won't need much exercise (she wants to come home after about 5 minutes to see where I am if anyone else takes her out). Pushka is my 3 year old cat who like most cats pretty much takes care of himself.

Would never normally consider a homeswap with my animals staying behind, but figure LMH'ers are a pretty responsible bunch

Dates not fixed but over the Xmas period, would swap for anywhere in the UK but preferably the Devon area... or potentially somewhere else in Europe. It would be me and 3 very lovely English friends wanting somewhere with good walks and restaurants

Happy to send photos/more info