All comments appreciated!

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Nikos

All comments appreciated!

Post by Nikos »

Hi all

Got my web site up and running late last year and am pretty pleased with it, but if anyone has any comments, they'd be much appreciated.

Cheers
Nick
Ju

Post by Ju »

I can understand why you are pleased with it, it is a very nice site. A couple of small comments:

The only link I could find to rates and availability is the first word on the site "book" it wasn't immediately obvious to me that this would take me to the prices. I think another link, perhaps on the menu bar, to prices and availability would be a good idea.

I would like to see a map so that I can see where in Turkey the villa is.

I think you could make it clearer that the villa sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms, I had to go to the floor plans to be sure of this, there are so many villas out there who class "sleeps 6" as "there are a couple of sofa beds", so i think it is a real plus point for your villa that there are 3 separate bedrooms.

Ju
debk

Post by debk »

Nick,

Congrats on a lovely site.

Turkey is near the top of the list for our next family vacation so I was keen to see your place. Loved the layout and general feeling but got frustrated pretty quickly at not seeing a clear link for "Rates" and "Availability". (same thing Ju mentioned, above)

I did eventually backtrack to the first page, carefully reading each section until I found the little link at the bottom "Please click here for more information."

Instead, I recommend a link onthe top bar. (The new links could go under "General Info" if you don't want to add another one; I looked under "Genereal Info" twice for Rates/Availability, sure I missed it the first time.) However, since you don't want to make people work toooo hard to make a reservation, I think Rates and Availability both deserve a special link. Or perhaps one Link for "Reservation Info" which combines them, along with Rental Agreement, etc.

Other than that, I enjoyed the site. Well done and happy renting!
debk