I am not worthy!!! Started from scratch

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
sazzleevans

I am not worthy!!! Started from scratch

Post by sazzleevans »

H Guys

Its not finished yet. Not quite sure how much more to add?

Can you just let me know you feelings now ive taken on board all your fab comments.

www.casachambers.com

NO KID PHOTOS!!!
PLF

Post by PLF »

That's a lovely clean layout, I've not seen your other post but I like what you have there so far. When I opened the page (in firefox) there is nothing in the large box below the top menu, is there supposed to be or are you still going to add to that? I also think there ought to be a contact us button on the top menu too, your about us page tells people who you are but it's amazing how often people seem to want to click straight through to contact details. Your pictures are very nice and clear, they sell the accommodation very nicely :D
casagentili

Post by casagentili »

I like very much the large font, providing a very comfortable reading.

While pictures on the entry page a quite small, I'd provide the user with the possibility to clic and show a larger one. Yes larger photos are in "The Apartment" page but for me is frustrating seeing small pictures without having the chance to get "immediately" a better view; sometime taking time to find information may result in closing the webpage and move somewhere else.

I see a black screen under the menu, where most probably a slider should be ... (probably is under construction)

In the Directions page I'd give more room and vivibility to the Google map in place of the drawing. I guess it's more easy to read and can be managed directly by the user, providing a better and more friendly experience

Hope this help

Marco
Marco
passionate with historical gardens
casagentili.com
Pmagowan

Post by Pmagowan »

I also see a black block under the menu and I suppose a slider should be here, if not why not? The general look is good and easy to navigate and read. The pictures look nice. I am not so sure about the personal information you give. I personally think it looks less professional and if you wanted to include it I would do so in a blog. Other opinions may differ of course.
Damien Meuzac

Post by Damien Meuzac »

I agree with the posts above

I would also add a contact us tab in the menu.

And put your phone number at the top of the page of your Contact us page
Damien Collot

www.meusacrentals.com
twinhope

Post by twinhope »

Hi.

I think you did a good job. I am giving my review from the point of a potential guest as my husband and I travel quite a bit and use websites to pick our home. I like your larger font and your pictures are very clear. You can see from the pictures that the home is nice and clean. The black block under the menu would look better with a picture or some title. I myself don't like pictures with children it them. Shows your home off nicely.

Sharon
newtimber

Post by newtimber »

I like the site, but also see the black block. I didn't see your property highlights at first, because they are on the right hand side of the screen and in smaller print.
You give a home-away calendar with a click-able link to the your site on home-away and your info there seems to be more complete.
The 2013 rates are there, the terms & conditions, your 5* reviews.
wallypott

Post by wallypott »

I'm getting the black box and it is taking a bit of time to load.