Would really appreciate feedback

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Colm

Would really appreciate feedback

Post by Colm »

Hi,
I have my property advertised on homeaway.
http://www.homeaway.co.uk/p94669
I would really appreciate feedback on the layout pictures, etc. and the response we give to clients. So if you wish to send a sample enquiry I could send on our standard reply. Just let me know that it is coming from here.

Best Regards,
Colm.
pizza-salsa

Post by pizza-salsa »

hi Colm,wow what a place, wouldn't mind staying there myself! Pictures are very good, inviting, like a designer home or luxury hotel suite. Pool looks inviting, beaches enticing. All those windows and french doors opening onto the terraces and balconies. Description of rooms + facilities are self-explanatory. Have sent you a sample enquiry via the website
Pmagowan

Post by Pmagowan »

Looks great. The only photo that was a bit dodgy was the large one titled 'pool view'. The trees are out of focus and it looks a bit fuzzy. Need to increase the depth of field on the camera to make it look crisp. Video was a nice addition although very slightly jerky but that is being particularly picky. All in all looks very professional. I did notice that you could have a link to a personal website and this may be a good idea if you want to get even more detail/freedom. Also I think you have the same problem with this listings company as a lot of people in that it gives daily rates when you are renting weekly which can be confusing.

Looks like a lovely property.
Colm

Post by Colm »

Pmagowan wrote:Looks great. The only photo that was a bit dodgy was the large one titled 'pool view'. The trees are out of focus and it looks a bit fuzzy. Need to increase the depth of field on the camera to make it look crisp. Video was a nice addition although very slightly jerky but that is being particularly picky. All in all looks very professional. I did notice that you could have a link to a personal website and this may be a good idea if you want to get even more detail/freedom. Also I think you have the same problem with this listings company as a lot of people in that it gives daily rates when you are renting weekly which can be confusing.

Looks like a lovely property.
Thanks, thought the same about the picture, video could do with less shake def agree
ccazes

Post by ccazes »

In the first description part I would like to see more info about ease of access to supermarkets and more detailed info on restos etc eg 3 minute walk/car ride to great bfast place, 5 mins to street with 5 restaurants on it, small supermarket within walking distance etc .
Even although I have visited Thailand a few times, I would want to know the ease of access to amenities etc when staying self catering. I would definitely consider a lovely villa like yours but is it a classic self catering option or am I going to end up eating out every night anyways. You also don't have a photo of the kitchen.
Lovely place!