FB likes

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, TikTok, etc.
Speyside Steve

FB likes

Post by Speyside Steve »

Just wanted to thank everyone who liked my FB pages (see the sticky thread). I have nearly got to the magic 25 likes! I thought I was reciprocating by liking your pages from my pages but now realise that only personal likes count. So I will have another go!!

Quick update: I have now been through the list and liked from my personal account (Steve L*******).
sheesh

Post by sheesh »

Following on from this, I would like to remind those who have collected 'likes' and haven't responded to do so, pretty please?

I have 'liked' 96 and collected only about 40

Many thanks

Sheesh
delilah

Post by delilah »

Likes for both speyside steve and sheesh
whether you think you can, or whether you think you can't....you're right
www.anchoragemewsmersea.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/AnchorageMewsHo ... age?ref=hl
newtimber

Post by newtimber »

All liked.
If I could only work out how to put my Facebook page link in my sig, maybe a might get a few more back to reach the magic 30 :D
Normandy Cow

Post by Normandy Cow »

newtimber:
It's simple (when you know how!). Just click on the "Profile" link at the top of your screen, and from there you can add the URL of your facebook page into the "Signature" box. :wink:

I too have liked just about every FB page on the list, and I send my thanks to all those of you who have liked me back - but there are only 22 of you :cry: I guess it's my fault for waiting so long to get started and I've kind of missed the boat of the original enthusiasm.... :lol:
Speyside Steve

Post by Speyside Steve »

The reciprocal likes trickle in ... perhaps not everyone checks as frequently as others.

NC, I am one of the 22 :)
Dotty

Post by Dotty »

I think the problem is that its difficult to know from personal likes, what the corresponding property page is in some cases.

I started off by liking all the pages posted on the FB thread from both personal & property page in the hope that people would twig that the two likes coming in together would show the link and like back, but didn't get anything like that number of likes back, so got disheartened about liking first.

NC - I somehow missed you, sorry :oops: , but I've done it now (Elizabeth H....)
SS - I'd already liked you.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

I have whipped through and liked all those that I hadn't already. A personal like, but I always mention Norfolk Coastal Holidays in my comment, so you can see who I am. More than happy to like all our regulars here - just give us a prod, as you all have done here!

You can be liked and fb doesn't show it, as has happened to me this morning. I was liked and the number didn't change and no like showed via personal profile or a business page. Yet the person was showing my page as liked on their personal profile. Fb can also automatically unlike some pages just to add to the fun. Never trust fb!
Speyside Steve

Post by Speyside Steve »

Now that I didn't know, Nemo! Don't you just love technology! :)
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Just a reminder as well to some of you, you need to be actively using and promoting your page or your likes will never grow at the rate you want. If a page doesn't have much activity and people don't have new posts to like and interact with, then it just drops off the fb radar. Hope you don't mind me saying; I'm not criticising any of you, just giving you the facts! It's an incredible uphill battle to keep your page in peoples news feeds.
Speyside Steve

Post by Speyside Steve »

OK - I need to post some content!! :) Having set the page up, I have been too busy to post. Have been promised a review by a very happy guest, but it hasn't materialised yet!
Dotty

Post by Dotty »

Nemo wrote:I have whipped through and liked all those that I hadn't already. A personal like, but I always mention Norfolk Coastal Holidays in my comment, so you can see who I am. More than happy to like all our regulars here - just give us a prod, as you all have done here!!
Thanks Nemo, I've commented back on yours too.
Nemo wrote:You can be liked and fb doesn't show it, as has happened to me this morning. I was liked and the number didn't change and no like showed via personal profile or a business page. Yet the person was showing my page as liked on their personal profile. Fb can also automatically unlike some pages just to add to the fun. Never trust fb!
This happened to me too this morning. Someone isn't showing up as liking my page either by personal or business page in my likes, but sent me a screen shot showing that for them it shows they have already liked it.....So does anyone know how do we find out who's liked us to like them back if fb doesn't count or record them or notify us???? ... and is there a way to stop fb automatically 'unliking' pages????
annedab

Post by annedab »

I finally found the time to sit and go through the list and like everyone from my personal account this morning - so my little green gnome should be showing for you all - there were about three links in there that didn't seem to have a "like" button though?
Regards

Anne

If there's no such thing as co-incidence, then why is there a word for it?
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Dotty wrote: This happened to me too this morning. Someone isn't showing up as liking my page either by personal or business page in my likes, but sent me a screen shot showing that for them it shows they have already liked it.....So does anyone know how do we find out who's liked us to like them back if fb doesn't count or record them or notify us???? ... and is there a way to stop fb automatically 'unliking' pages????
You can't unless they post a comment at the same time. This is what I do if I want a page to know I've been there, although I never ask for likes back! You also cannot stop the unliking. People were saying it wasn't possible, but whether it's a glitch or otherwise, there have been loads of us that like a page and then find it has been unliked.
Nightowl

Post by Nightowl »

I did do a big batch of liking about 3 or 4 weeks back but then realised i was doing it all from my Hillyfields page instead of the peronsal one, so I did some from my personal one but not sure if I got everyone.

I'm away on holiday for a couple of weeks but will try and get on with it when I can - thank you to anyone who has 'liked' my pages, feel free to PM me if I haven't liked you back - give me the details of your rental because that's what took me the time last time around was trying to find who was which rental and to like the correct pages. Still not sure if I did it right TBH.

so apologies to anyone that I missed, it wasn't for want of trying.
Nightowl
Forever going one step forwards and two
backwards......