Looking for website critique

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Carl

Post by Carl »

@Nemo - Still, it is much better than it was & at least it 'almost' supports CSS3...it still has its annoying quirks but it is much easier to work with & I can't help thinking that if MS built a decent debugger like Firebug, they'd gain some more ground again. The good thing I have noticed in the last fews years is that and I now have almost 50% of hits to my site from Safari Browsers against 25% IE & 13% FF. I suspect some/a lot of this is down to iPad and iPhone hits where I now see 25% of all traffic coming from mobile devices - which shows the importance of making any website mobile friendly & responsive - this figure increases almost monthly! This was one of the big reasons for me updating my site now (I hadto get rid of the Flash galleries etc & I had to make it fit different screen sizes) as I believe it was losing me bookings (or at least it wasn't helping me get any more).[/i]
Pmagowan

Post by Pmagowan »

Works well now on IE8. As I said earlier, you will have a significant number of people who will be stuck on IE8 simply because they don't want to upgrade their windows OS. This is especially so for business.