nigeria

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
romina

nigeria

Post by romina »

What you think about this?

hello, i want to make reservations for a newly wedded couple(2 persons) who will be checkin in from lagos,nigeria beginning April 29 to May 13th,2006 (2 weeks).i work for a travel and tours agency in lagos,nigeria.pls do respond soon to notify availability and rates. Best wishes, Augustine Babatunde vacationideas@myway.com

I met with the couple and we concluded to let you in as your concern will be needed in the payment.
This trip, as i mentioned, is sponsored and the sponsor will be sending to you a cheque nor draft.
I had a conversation with my clients and the conclusion will demand our trust in you and assistance.
As i could not cash the cheque here,he decided to send you a cheque for 3200euros which include your rate,my company's charges,2 first class return tickets to and from Lagos and then other little cost that will be incured before their departure.I will therefore want to trust you to recieve cheque,have it cashed,deduct your own charges and have the remainder sent to me via WESTERN UNION money transfer in other to complete other arrangements yet undone.I sincerely,will be counting on my trust in you as this case may be.I will need the name as it will appear on cheque and a your address not P.O.Box to which it will be mailed including your office and personal mobile number.
Waiting to read from you soon.Hope we get to do more business in the future.God bless you.

Best regards,
Augustine Babatunde,
Vacation Ideas LTD.
5 Broad Street,
Lagos,Nigeria.
spbowman

Post by spbowman »

Well, that's a new one! Who would think it of someone from Nigeria??? :lol:
villa sibillini

absolutely a scam

Post by villa sibillini »

We had similar - ie western union cheque to be sent on once we received money via a credit card. Have heard of loads before and unluckily for our enquirer I work close to the address of the transport company that we were supposed to give the funds to.

Surprise, surprise, no company exisited.

Say thanks very much - not possible.

regards
Pam
Pam, David & Georgina Bates
Villa Sibillini Country House
www.villasibillini.com
janskov

Post by janskov »

I had a similar enquiry 6 month ago and had a good laugh.
The statement “newly wedded couple(2 persons)� is probably to tell you that he will only bring one wife.
debk

Post by debk »

The statement “newly wedded couple(2 persons)� is probably to tell you that he will only bring one wife.
:lol: :lol: :lol: