why does google not like me

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
ashtondav

Post by ashtondav »

Hi

Take a look at the sites that beat you on a google for "isla canela holidays"

The first 3 or 4 have the same page rank as you. One (holidaylettings) has a lower page rank. So google knows who you are and thinks you're a relatively important site.

Now look at the content of the other web sites. They have much more content than you and many more paragraphs talking about Isla Canela (not "islacanela"), and holiday apartments and rentals.

You would be well advised looking at adding more relevant content to your page. Also restrict the "title" of your page to Isla Canela, and rewrite your meta description - currently it does not even mention Isla Canela.

Sadly Google thinks of your page as being about "islacanela", so if you search "islacanelaholidays" you are number one on page one! Unfortunately very few humans will search this term.

You will not want to do this but i think you would score better if you named your site "isla-canela-holidays.com"

If you look at your competitors with higher search results you will get there!

Regards

Tudor
www.frigiliana-apartment.com
Sometimes i sits and thinks - and sometimes i just sits...
sazzleevans

Post by sazzleevans »

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I have sent some updates to my webman just hope they will help. Changed the meta tag and some of the text in the hope it will help!

SARAH
sazzleevans

Post by sazzleevans »

Hi

After reading all the comments i have had my home page changed what do you think:

www.islacanelaholidays.com

Sarah