Joined: 20 Aug 2012
|Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:53 am Post subject: Couple available: carpenter/construction/hosts/guards
|Hello, we are an international couple in good health, hard workers with many useful skills and tools. We seek a caretaker's position in a rural property or gîte preferably in the south of France (Languedoc Roussillon, Midi, Aquitaine, the Provence-Alps Côte d'Azur).
PRESENTATION OF THE COUPLE:
• Mustapha El Hamzaoui (born 1/1/1966) is a professional carpenter and cabinetmaker. He has more than 20 years experience in both traditional and modern carpentry and joinery, as well as plenty of experience in the general building trade. We invite you to visit his web site: www.menuiseriehamzaoui.weebly.com so you can see his work and judge for yourself.
• Chef of Moroccan delicacies, his country of origin, he makes excellent couscous, tajine, harira soup and other Near East specialties.
• Languages spoken: Arabic, French, Spanish, Berber, some English and Catalan.
• Good chauffeur with his own vehicle.
• He can start working immediately.
• References available.
• “Nikola” Frederique Renée Meerburg (born 8/4/1971, Netherlands) is initially an academy artist, specialized in the representation of animals in form of sculpture, drawings, paintings and murals.
• Professional welder and metal worker, she has more than 20 years experience in the industrial world and construction work.You can see both her art and metal work on her website: www.nikola-meerburg.com
• She is currently host and manager of a small but popular Barcelona guest house. You can make a virtual visit to the Sunflower House on the Airbnb Web site: www.airbnb.com/rooms/214708, where we are recommended by our guests. This is our last season, as we are planning to move to France in the fall. Other references are also available on request.
• Languages spoken and written: English, French, Dutch, Spanish and some Catalan.
• Excellent command of the internet, Microsoft Office. Creation of websites.
• Good international cook, specialties include salads, soups and barbecue.
• She can start work in October 2013.
Based on our experience in the construction trade and hosting of foreign guests, we are seeking a "gardiennage" in a rural property or gîte for the entire year with possibilities to offer you the maintenance and restoration of your property, gardening, forestry, to host guests, administration, correspondence, decoration, presentation, Web presence, driving, cleaning, shopping, cooking and table service. We work well alone, together and with others.
We seek a position which offers CDI (full time for him, full or part time for her), lodging and a workshop / garage / barn to store our tools and materials. Welcome extras: garden, health insurance.
We have a Labrador, "Snug" and a small mixed dog, "Dansa". They are 6 and 7 years old, have been neutered and are healthy. They are friendly with adults and kids, while still proper watchdogs that will alert if there is anyone coming.
Currently in Barcelona, we are available in a few days for an interview at your property.
If you would like copies of our curriculums and references or any specific questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail or message us.
We thank you for your attention. Sincerely yours,
Mustapha El Hamzaoui and Nikola Meerburg
Sunflower House - Barcelona