calendar options needed

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
Solari

Post by Solari »

I've been looking for a new calendar and PIMS looks perfect. The last post on this thread suggested that a LMH member may have a referral code that would benefit us both. If anyone would like to share, I'd be very happy to use it!

Thanks,

UPDATE: CODE RECEIVED AND CALENDAR PUBLISHED. MANY THANKS EVERYONE.
welshfred

Post by welshfred »

I am setting up my first holiday home and I am also looking for a calender for my website. The PIMS one looks great. In fact the whole PIMS set up looks great - and many of you obviously use it and really like it. I am thinking of using the 'Standard' package. I just have one house. I am assuming I can upgrade to 'Gold' at a later date if I want to? This is all new to me so I'm not sure exactly what I want at this stage! Any advice greatly received and if anyone has a referral code that would be really great as well. Many thanks.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Yes, you can upgrade at any time. I've PM'd you a referral code too. Any other questions, just fire away.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

You've done the right thing by getting PIMS from the start. You'll soon be up and running; the standard package is fine for just managing the bookings, the gold version has bells and whistles that you can work your way up to. I started with one property and only upgraded to gold earlier this year with three properties to manage and wanting web forms.
welshfred

Post by welshfred »

Thanks HelenB and Nemo. One standard package purchased!
Solari

Post by Solari »

Hi Welshfred
My understanding from the PIMS site is that you can upgrade at any time. I also have just one property and believe that the standard package is enough.
My referral code is 1286967. You'll get an extra three months membership if you use it :D
Good luck!